Introduce Ourselves?

Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

uullaa

Projects On OriginalTrilogy Forums

Post by uullaa »

Hey , my names mike :) would be cool to have a thread where we can introduce ourselves , what do you guys think ? Awsome site by the way , been an evil dead fan since the movie came out, Well impressed with the info you have on here.I have my right forearm covered in my tribute to evil dead 1 , id love to show it to you guys is there anywhere i can send pics or post em on here?
cheers
mikey
uullaa

Re: Projects On OriginalTrilogy Forums

Post by uullaa »

Im trying to post my tatto pics , hope they come up on here ?
uullaa

Post by uullaa »

More pics of my tattoo :) Hope you like
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

That is some cool ink you have there man.
uullaa

Re: Introduce Ourselves?

Post by uullaa »

Thanx buddy , took 11 hours ans 2 sittings , had it done about 2 years ago now , i used screen grabs from the dvd for the tattooist to use, Done by a guy called loz at TATTOO ADDICTION newport south wales uk .:)
ASH

Post by ASH »

vary nice :twisted:
Image ImageImage
uullaa

Post by uullaa »

Hi all again , this time im including a pic of my evil dead part 1 collection of different editions of the movie , vhs, dvd , betamax , laserdisc etc ...i think i counted 74 hehe im sure a got one of two more somewhere :) some might look the same but they are either promos of the existing ones or diferent colour labeles as in the original palace release :)
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Nice collection there! I think there is a few even I dont have in there. What I did notice is the New Zealand VHS. I had to sell one of those quite a few years ago on ebay. So if you ever want to sell it let me know lol.
This is the one I had http://website.lineone.net/~evil-ex/ext ... d1-014.htm

Anyway I since this is introductions. My name is Kyle, I run one of the other UK Evil Dead sites. I have helped ROB (from here) out with some bits of stuff over the years. Mainly for the excellent Treasures Collection.
uullaa

Post by uullaa »

Nice to meet you kyle , i looked at your pic of your new zealand evil dead you sold and guess what ? it the one i bought :) I could tell by the 769 written on the spine.This is such a great site , cant wait till more opens up :)
TONYTHEKING

Post by TONYTHEKING »

My little collection :