Diamond interview in Retro Gamer

Talk about the 1990s number 1 video game show GamesMaster.
DynamiteHeaddy

Diamond interview in Retro Gamer

Post by DynamiteHeaddy »

Anyone else read this? Was published last year I think. I think it was pretty much the same as the Digital Cowboy interview on YouTube, but with pretty pictures.

MegaDrive

Re: Diamond interview in Retro Gamer

Post by MegaDrive »

i dont recall seeing this in RG, what issue number was it?
are you sure it wasnt GamesTM magazine, i know they had a feature on GM with diamond

Exoddus

Post by Exoddus »

Yes, it was GamesTM magazine. Issue #112 to be precise. I actually asked this same question in the GamesMaster magazine forum. As I thought it was them who did it. (I've now deleted the thread)

I searched up and found out it was issue #112 of GamesTM magazine. By sheer coincidence I actually bought the magazine off ebay 2 days ago. When it arrives I will scan in the whole interview and post it up on these forums. Along with an interview Dominik Diamond did about GamesMaster for Mega magazine issue #2 dated November 1992.

DynamiteHeaddy

Post by DynamiteHeaddy »

My mistake, I'm always getting the two mixed up due to the Retro section in Games TM looking exactly the same as Retro Gamer.

Exoddus

Post by Exoddus »

I've now scanned and uploaded this magazine interview. You can download it here.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=78

tariqbutt

Post by tariqbutt »

that was interesting. Man I wished they continued with the late night series idea.