Searching for the "All-Time Top 100" list from issue #21 (Sept 1994)

Talk about past and present issues of the Official Magazine.
wooter

Searching for the "All-Time Top 100" list from issue #21 (Sept 1994)

Post by wooter »

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone here has scans of GamesMaster magazine's "All-Time Top 100" games list from issue #21 (September 1994), which was distributed in a poster book separate from the issue itself (but bundled with it), and so is not included with other scans of the issue available online.

The scanned pages were once available in a series of posts on this page of this forum: viewtopic.php?p=734 . However, all of the images are now broken. I have attempted to contact user "azel", who originally posted them, but have received no response thus far. So, I'm going to take a shot in the dark here that someone who has this list will see this request and post it somewhere where I can view it.

I intend to use the scans to incorporate the Top 100 data into Wikipedia's "List of video games considered the best": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_v ... d_the_best , which attempts to compile as many such lists from professional games journalists as possible. GamesMaster's 1996 list is already incorporated, but the 1994 list has proven elusive. There's a relevant talk page discussion here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List ... issue_#21) .

Many thanks!

azel

Re: Searching for the "All-Time Top 100" list from issue #21 (Sept 1994)

Post by azel »

Hi, i haven't been on this site for a while, the last time I was on it was down. I can't see any messages in my inbox so was unaware of this. I no longer have the photos and unfortunately they were corrupted on here. Hopefully scans of the Top 100 are online somewhere.

wooter

Post by wooter »

azel wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:38 pm
Hi, i haven't been on this site for a while, the last time I was on it was down. I can't see any messages in my inbox so was unaware of this. I no longer have the photos and unfortunately they were corrupted on here. Hopefully scans of the Top 100 are online somewhere.
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Do you still have the poster book? You scanned two different copies of it in the linked thread. Would it be possible to re-scan the list and post it? I'm pretty sure there are no scans anywhere else on the net, after having searched extensively. I (and everyone else in the Video Games Wikiproject) would be extremely grateful. This is a rare source and no one else seems to have it.

azel

Post by azel »

I sold my collection a while ago so i no longer have it sorry. I will look again to see if i have the photos on a drive somewhere.

wooter

Post by wooter »

azel wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:26 am
I sold my collection a while ago so i no longer have it sorry. I will look again to see if i have the photos on a drive somewhere.
I hope you can find the photos! Much appreciated.