Fanastic Ebay Find!

Talk about past and present issues of the Official Magazine.
SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Fanastic Ebay Find!

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Made a fantastic Ebay find this morning; issues 1 to 78 of Gamesmaster Magazine, with lots of the original free extras. Listed at £50 starting bid, I asked the seller if they'd take £150 Buy-It-Now, and they did, plus they were just round the corner so they dropped them off in the afternoon! The first 4 issues have covers which are a bit tatty but the pages inside are perfect, and the remaining 70 issues are just about mint. Really pleased to find these as I've been looking for a while. I now have this, along with a complete set of Super Play magazines too.
Attachments
DSCF5540 EDITED.JPG
DSCF5540 EDITED.JPG (578.26 KiB) Viewed 5914 times

azel

Re: Fanastic Ebay Find!

Post by azel »

That's a very nice find! I check ebay every day for GM related stuff, guess i missed this one, i would have been tempted to buy this to fill in some gaps in my collection. Enjoy your bounty!

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Post by SeeNoEvil »

I'll still be on the lookout for some of the 1-10 mags in better quality. Actually I've been buying GM mags as they came up on ebay for a few months so I now have some spares if there are any you're after. I have 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 21 (again), 27 & 28?

K1ngarth3r

Post by K1ngarth3r »

Very nice find! All the best issues imo