Edge Magazine issue 143

Talk about the download area, the shows & other downloads.
dreamkatcha

Edge Magazine issue 143

Post by dreamkatcha »

Hi,

First of all I've got to say a big thanks for making all the episodes available and keeping this site running all this time. I gave you a mention at the top of the GamesMaster blog article I've just written so other people can appreciate them too. You've done a great job with the DVDs too - clearly an enormous amount of effort has been ploughed into making those so professional.

What I was wondering, does anybody have a scan of the Dominik Diamond interview that's featured in the above magazine? I've found a massive torrent collection online, but no-one is sharing it so I'm out of luck.

Exoddus

Re: Edge Magazine issue 143

Post by Exoddus »

dreamkatcha

Post by dreamkatcha »

Thanks again.

The first part of my article is now online btw in case anyone is interested, and I've got something special up my sleeve for my next post that I think you'll all get a kick out of.

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Post by SeeNoEvil »

dreamkatcha wrote:First of all I've got to say a big thanks for making all the episodes available and keeping this site running all this time. I gave you a mention at the top of the GamesMaster blog article I've just written so other people can appreciate them too. You've done a great job with the DVDs too - clearly an enormous amount of effort has been ploughed into making those so professional.
No worries, I put so much work into those Gamesmaster DVD sets, I'm happy people are still appreciating them!