Forum Hosting Upgrade

Talk about the download area, the shows & other downloads.
SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Forum Hosting Upgrade

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Apologies if the forum has been down over the last 24 hours, as of now, my whole site (including this forum) has been migrated over to a newer/better hosting package. It's cheaper, should be a little faster, and more reliable. I've also just updated the phpBB version of this forum from it's ancient 3.0.12 to the latest version, so the old style (colour scheme) doesn't work anymore. The latest version of phpBB is still quite new, so there are only a few styles out for it, which is why the site looks light/blue at the moment. Once a suitable new style is released, I'll install that and add the GMLive banner back in.

The last bits I still have to upload to the new hosting webspace are the big Gamesmaster MP4 ZIP file downloads, so those links are still broken, but will uploaded over the next few days and everything will be exactly as it was before. If you find anything else which doesn't work, please let me know.

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Re: Forum Hosting Upgrade

Post by SeeNoEvil »

The board's theme has been updated, so it now roughly looks the same as it did before the hosting move. I know there are a number of broken links/images/videos which have been accumulated over the years, so I'll be looking at those over the next week or so.