The PC That Gamesmaster Built

Talk about all things related to the PC, Sound cards, Graphics cards, Games etc.
SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

The PC That Gamesmaster Built

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Here is my current PC;

And the specs;

http://www.bookofthedead.ws/private_dum ... ew_pc.html

It's still going strong and being used to make the upgraded DVD discs. Have been using some Adobe programs from work to do capture/editing/DVD creation for the last year or so, but I recently picked up the Adobe Video Collection Pro 2.5 for around £65 (inc P&P from the USA) which you can see here; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230683358683, which includes the following programs;

Adobe Photoshop CS2
Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5
Adobe After Effects 6.5 Pro
Adobe Audition 1.5
Adobe Encore DVD 1.5

that was an absolute massive steal, likely because people tend to search for the individual programs, which won't bring this up in a search result, so there was only me and two other bidders in the last few mins. Photoshop CS2 alone normally sells for £150+! Had to wake up at 3:55am to bid and make sure I got it too! There are a couple of different 'collections' like this, so if anyone else is looking to get a few Adobe programs you might do better buying one or other of the collections rather than getting each thing separately, although they don't come up as often. Do watch though, if you get the 'Full Retail', Or Education' versions, they're identical and ship with the serial numbers in the box, but if you get the 'Student' version, there are some usage restrictions and no serials in the box, you'll need to send paperwork to prove to Adobe that you're a student in order for them to issue you a serial number so you can install them, and if you can't, then they won't!

HAD0KEN

Re: The PC That Gamesmaster Built

Post by HAD0KEN »

Very nice!

Gotta say, I was absolutely insulted yesterday when I found out my PC lagged when playing Minecraft...........MINECRAFT!! The game with worse graphics then Doom!!