Pls delete

Just bought yourself something new? Have a secret collection of gaming stuff that you are just itching to boast about? Post it here!
gazereths

Pls delete

Post by gazereths »

Pls delete
Last edited by gazereths on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gazereths

Re: My Metal Gear Solid collection *WARNING LOTS OF PICS*

Post by gazereths »

Pls delete
Last edited by gazereths on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xenepp

Post by Xenepp »

Holy crap, that's one amazing MGS collection! Shame you didn't snag that full size snake shop display that was on ebay last year, did you see that?

Goes to show how many versions of each game they released too, how they love to milk a franchise :)

Awesome setup, I especially love the arrangment in the displays. It's like a real MGS museum!

Superjoe

Post by Superjoe »

Thats proper amazing, very impressed, and I think I've found the person to answer something that has annoyed me for years !!!!

I bought this game which was listed as a "shareholders edt", but I've never found any info on it. Do you know anything about it?

Cheers !

Bottom left in pic below

gazereths

Post by gazereths »

@ Xennepp, thanks dude, yeah you're right Konami sure know how to make money! So many different versions of stuff. I've seen a few of those full size Snake/big boss figures....I just don't have the space for one TBH. There's a MGS4, a MGS3 and a MGS2 version.

@ Superjoe, that is quite a rare/expensive game you have there if it's still sealed, it was part of the corporate bond package that was sent out to certain Konami shareholders prior to the release of the retail version of MGS2. It came with a box, a magazine and a card signed by Hideo Kojima I believe.

Here's some info http://diesnake.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=367

If you want to sell it let me know and we might be able to come to an arrangement.

Superjoe

Post by Superjoe »

thanks for the info,

it is sealed, but from the info it appears that it isn't complete as it has no outer box, magazine etc.

Either way, im glad it is geniune, I seem to remember I got it of ebay for £50 maybe 4-5 years ago, maybe more.