GamesMaster Magazine collection + Street Fighter

Just bought yourself something new? Have a secret collection of gaming stuff that you are just itching to boast about? Post it here!
Exoddus

GamesMaster Magazine collection + Street Fighter

Post by Exoddus »

Here's my collection of GamesMaster magazines. I have all issues from 1-100. I need about 20 magazines to have all issues from 1-150. I have about 130 GamesMaster magazines in total.

In this picture are some of the things you got free with issues of GamesMaster. Also in the picture is the GamesMaster offical book and two GamesMaster live guides. Which are pretty rare. It was an event held by GamesMaster. It has information about different competitions and stalls that were going to be present at the show. They mention this show in the first season of GamesMaster I believe. I've scanned in this magazine here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60. If anyone would like to download it.

There's also a GamesMaster pin badge. Which didn't show properly in the picture.

Also in the picture is a GamesMaster binder. You had to cut out and send off vouchers that were printed in the first 10 GamesMaster issues.

Here's two Street Fighter sticker books. The one of the left is fully complete. The one of the right is 70% complete. There's some spare stickers and a fully complete set of 1993 Topps collectors cards.

Here is my complete collection of 1992 Placo Key Chains/Key Rings. These are now over 20 years old and all of them come complete with the original packaging unopened. They are surprising well detailed. Guile has his dog tags and American flag tattoo. Zangief has his scars etc. The pictures aren't great as they were taken on my phone.

I have all 12 characters. Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers didn't come out until 1993. Hence why there's no Cammy, Dee Jay, T Hawk and Fei Long

I have other collections. Like a large collection of PS1 games. Can't be bothered to take any more photos. Maybe I'll post up some more things in the future.

K1ngarth3r

Re: GamesMaster Magazine collection + Street Fighter

Post by K1ngarth3r »

The collection looks very nice, I'd like the first 100 issues of this magazine also.

Thanks for sharing mate, would like to see your PS1 collection too!

Exoddus

Re: GamesMaster Magazine collection + Street Fighter

Post by Exoddus »

I'll post them up someday. My collection isn't as good as it was from a few years ago for example. I had Star Ocean and the limited edition of Castlevania Symphony of the night. I needed some cash so sold them both. Made well over £100 on them.

I also have a Mega Drive with about 90 games (comes with a Master System converter. I have about 20 Master System games). 50% of them are cartridge only though. As I've been buying the odd one here and there from carboot sales. I sold my original Mega Drive and all the games many years ago and regretted it!