Fantasy Football League

Kick back and talk about anything you want with other members.
Stevie81

Fantasy Football League

Post by Stevie81 »

Hi guys.

I have the blessing of the forum owner to post this message.

I'm basically putting a request out to you guys because some of you obviously helped Rob attain the GM episodes, as most of you clearly had a video recorder in 1994, there is a basic chance that you may have taped the episode of this show that I'm after, If you were able to help me out, or put me in touch with someone who did have it, it would be so amazing.

The show in question is Fantasy Football League, a football based mishmash of comedy skits with David Baddiel and Frank Skinner, coupled with the serious business of a real fantasy league, a craze which originated in the mid 90's and continues to this very day.

I have managed to track down all of the episodes of this show, bar one, Series 1, episode 17 which was aired on BBC2 6th May 1994 and which features Bob Mortimer and Karren Brady as guests, along with Jona Lewie singing at the end, which is depicted in this clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmCii_-ABT8.

I need the full episode of this to complete my entire collection of this show. If anyone can help me out, they would get DVD copies of every other episode of the show for nothing.

Please PM or email me if you can help.

Thanks for reading.

Stevie

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Re: Fantasy Football League

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Good luck mate, sorry I couldn't help you out!