Latest Purchase

Kick back and talk about anything you want with other members.
Xenepp

Re: Lastest Purchase

Post by Xenepp »

K1ngarth3r wrote:Excellent pick ups guys!

Reference cab, are you going to leave it stock or are you throwing a PC in there to emulate other gun games?

Ive always want a laserdisc player Malcolm - how's the quality?
I was thinking of emulating the games with an aimtrak in the guns but I doubt it'll be worth it really, it works great and it's not going to take much to make it almost mint.

Will probably still emulate the other gun games on my astro city though :)

gazereths

Post by gazereths »

Wow, that arcade machine is a true jewel in the crown of any games enthusiast, you must just love it!!

I've always wanted the Star Wars pin ball machine I used to play as a kid on holiday, gonna have to drop a few grand if I want one though.

K1ngarth3r

Post by K1ngarth3r »

Xenepp wrote:
K1ngarth3r wrote:Excellent pick ups guys!

Reference cab, are you going to leave it stock or are you throwing a PC in there to emulate other gun games?

Ive always want a laserdisc player Malcolm - how's the quality?
I was thinking of emulating the games with an aimtrak in the guns but I doubt it'll be worth it really, it works great and it's not going to take much to make it almost mint.

Will probably still emulate the other gun games on my astro city though :)
Nice :D

I've got a Sega Mega-Tech cabinet on the way with a busted top monitor (The 10" one at the top)

Do you think I could get your advice on how to go about diagnosing it Xenepp? I know your the man for that sort of stuff :D

Xenepp

Post by Xenepp »

Yeah for sure and if we can't sort it I know someone who has a megatech with a working monitor they may break ;)
I've always wanted the Star Wars pin ball machine I used to play as a kid on holiday, gonna have to drop a few grand if I want one though.
That and Addams Family. But yeah, be prepared to drop a few months rent for that, not to mention space :?

K1ngarth3r

Post by K1ngarth3r »

Xenepp wrote:Yeah for sure and if we can't sort it I know someone who has a megatech with a working monitor they may break ;)
That and Addams Family. But yeah, be prepared to drop a few months rent for that, not to mention space :?
Nice one mate, I'm getting it later this month so I'll give you a shout :D

Addams family pinball is the best :D

Moondog

Post by Moondog »

just got Uncharted 3 :D , and a few christmas presents

HAD0KEN

Post by HAD0KEN »

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Grabbed it this morning as GAME were selling it for £22.49. Only played it for an hour tonight, all the time I had spare. But from what I've played, not overall impressed. The gameplay kinda reminds me of Assassins Creed, which I really didn't like. I found myself dying an awful lot due to awkward controlling :( But hopefully it will improve.

Cyber-Hazuki

Post by Cyber-Hazuki »

I personally wouldn't say gameplay is anything like Assassins creed, not at all! :lol:

...there is A LOT of traveling around though, its much slower paced

HAD0KEN

Post by HAD0KEN »

I picked up Wez's favourite game today, Brink. Managed to get for £3 using my staff discount at GAME.

Cyber-Hazuki

Post by Cyber-Hazuki »

thats a bit pricey, no? :lol: