Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse *Kickstarter*

Kick back and talk about anything you want with other members.
Exoddus

Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse *Kickstarter*

Post by Exoddus »

Hello all. From previous posts on this forum and the one before. It's not hard to tell that most of us here love point and click games.

Revolution Software are asking for donations to help produce the latest game in the series. Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars. Is my favourite adventure game of all time.

I couldn't pass on the opportunity to help the makers of one of my favourite games ever made and be listed in the actual credits! I've donated $100 to the project.

Rolf Saxon (voice of George Stobbart) regularly posts in the comments on the project. I even asked him a question and got a personal reply from the man himself!

These are some of the rewards I'll get for donating $100.
All above rewards plus:
Boxed Kickstarter special edition of the Game, includes: CD / DVD game with full packaging, Game Comic Book for Broken Sword – Director’s Cut, Broken Sword 2 – Remastered, Broken Sword – the Serpent’s Curse; game Poster; CD with full Soundtrack; Kickstarter Backer T-Shirt. Shipping in US, EU and UK included. Please note: this Collector's Box art is unique to Kickstarter and won't be available again
Early access to digital Music Soundtrack
‘Broken Sword Gold Member’ credit in the game!

However. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few people on this forum who will end up buying this game. As adventure games seem the most universally popular of gaming genres on here.

For $15. Not only are you helping out the project. You will also be able to get a download of the new game. Which will work out a lot cheaper if you're planning on buying it anyway!

It's a great deal and a great opportunity to help out one of the best adventure games series ever made!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165 ... -adventure

Cyber-Hazuki

Re: Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse *Kickstarter*

Post by Cyber-Hazuki »

Pledged as soon as I seen it.