A Few SNES Carts Wanted

This is the place to put your sales, wanted or trade posts. Only videogame items or magazines please - no random DVDs! Feel free to link to your eBay auctions.
SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

A Few SNES Carts Wanted

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Hi all,

I have a small SNES collection, nothing special, you can see it here;

viewtopic.php?p=45#p45

Put that together a few years back, but there were still childhood favourite games I never got round to getting, and thought I'd get off my arse and finally see if anyone could help? Here is my list;

Lemmings
Lemmings 2
Super Star Wars
Super Empire Strikes Back
Super Return Of The Jedi
The Chaos Engine

I'm prefectly happy with the carts only, the box/instructions aren't important, but I'd like the carts themselves to be in decent enough condition, had a look on ebay and some of these are quite expensive, £10+ each, so thought it worth making a post just in case someone had these and was interested in selling up? Anyone interested PM or Email me?

steven1977

Re: A Few SNES Carts Wanted

Post by steven1977 »

While I cant help im in a similar boat here searching for a cheap copy of Turtles in Time UK only.

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Re: A Few SNES Carts Wanted

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Made some headway over the past month or so on my SNES carts wants list through Ebay, I'm still missing the original Lemmings and Super Empire Strikes Back (which seems to easily go for £8+ in auctions, and £12+ buy-it-now, I think it's because it's the rarest of the trilogy carts, but I'm holding out for a bargin!). Here is my purchase list so far, prices include P&P;

Donkey Kong Country - £4.99 (Cart only)
Lemmings 2: The Tribes - £3.49 (Cart Boxed, with instructions)
Pushover - £5.95 (Cart only, with instructions)
Starwing - £3.49 (Cart only)
Super Star Wars - £4.49 (Cart only)
Super Return Of The Jedi - £5.50 (Cart only)
The Chaos Engine - £5.60 (Cart only, with instructions)
Attachments
PICT6967.JPG
PICT6967.JPG (137.37 KiB) Viewed 5506 times