Gamesmaster T-Shirt Owners?

This is the place to put your sales, wanted or trade posts. Only videogame items or magazines please - no random DVDs! Feel free to link to your eBay auctions.
SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Gamesmaster T-Shirt Owners?

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Does anyone here own one of the proper Gamesmaster t-shirts? They were seen quite a bit in the audience of series 2 and 3, you might have got one as a member of the fan club too?, most of them were black with an image of Patrick Moore in his series 2 look in the centre, and the Gamesmaster logo in white running along the top.

I was thinking about making a reproduction for myself, as I did with this Evil Dead II crew t-shirt, it would be a cool retro piece of clothing. If I can get a decent quality scan of the background image, from an original t-shirt, or GM magazine for instance, I can do the rest myself as I already have alot of artwork elements I did for the GM S1-7 DVD project which I could recycle. I could also post the finished design here once it's done so others can make their own if they feel so inclined.

Anyone feeling helpful?

Xenepp

Re: Gamesmaster T-Shirt Owners?

Post by Xenepp »

I don't have one myself but I can have a crack at making one up.

Have you started on it or do you have any reference stocked up?

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Re: Gamesmaster T-Shirt Owners?

Post by SeeNoEvil »

I have the various bits of raw artwork from the DVD project, but I've not got a high-res version of the main t-shirt background image, plus it would be much easier to mock up someone could scan their t-shirt?