Information on how to get a copy of the current DVD box-set
JohnoUK

Re: Gamesmaster Series 1-7 Complete DVD Box-Set

Post by JohnoUK »

PM'd about the box-set too. :)

Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Been watching it all the way to the end and almost there!. Wonder who won that run-out-of-time Street Fighter 2 challenge?.

MarkThompson

Post by MarkThompson »

I'm assuming that this is from all the best known sources so I'm looking forward to obtaining them that I've put my name down. I'm amazed by how these have all been put together; very professionally made and the designs are good enough for officially

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Post by SeeNoEvil »

MarkThompson wrote:I'm assuming that this is from all the best known sources so I'm looking forward to obtaining them that I've put my name down. I'm amazed by how these have all been put together; very professionally made and the designs are good enough for officially
Thanks, still doing copy runs every few months. The DVDs are as good as they can be really. Nothing is that bad, but you can download a few of the MP4 files in the downloads section of the forum. Obviously these are compressed, but they will give you an idea of the quality.

MarkThompson

Post by MarkThompson »

That's great. I'm also interested in the Bad Influence boxset as well now including Knightmare and this so I await eagerly for your next communication for whichever comes first with the desired amount of people you need before you can start process.

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Post by SeeNoEvil »

23/03/14 NEWS: Having just finished a run of six sets, I'm making this my last. I've been doing these runs every so often for nearly four years, with probably close to 100 sets sent out. It's always quite an arduous task and I now want to move on, so I won't be doing any more UNLESS someone comes forward with new/upgraded footage (in which case everyone who already has a set will be contacted with the opportunity to buy any upgraded discs, but again I won't start selling new sets). This forum along with the MP4 files will remain online so people can still download those, just not buy DVD sets.

I have one Gamesmaster Series 1-7 Complete DVD Box-Set and one Bad Influence S1-4 Complete DVD Box-set left, to be sold together. Once it's sold I'll amend this page to let new people know and I won't be doing any more. Thanks to all the buyers!

MarkThompson

Post by MarkThompson »

Dammit! I was wanting to buy the Bad Influence box-set after I received the Gamesmaster box-set then after I received that finally the Knightmare box-set but I guess I just haven't been quick enough. Happened upon this site through a Google search just putting DVD at the end and I was astounded they haven't been officially released on DVD, but this is the next best thing if not the best thing bar mastertapes

SeeNoEvil
Site Admin

Post by SeeNoEvil »

Your Gamesmaster DVD set should be arriving today mark along with the other four buyers on this run, Enjoy!

HardcoreOtaku

Post by HardcoreOtaku »

SeeNoEvil wrote:
The Gamesmaster DVD ISO files come to around 170GB, the Bad Influence ISOs another 50GB, so if someone REALLY wants them, then the only thing I can offer is for someone to post me a hard drive (internal or external) onto which I can copy all the ISO files/artwork, then mail it back to them, and they can write the discs themselves, I can even include the right sized DVD cases, I have plenty of spares of those.
Hi,
if this very kind offer is still available please could I send you a hard drive for all episodes of Gamesmaster and Bad Influence?
I'm a huge fan of both shows and it would be massively appreciated if you were to do this for me.

Thanks,
Jamie
:D

Exoddus

Post by Exoddus »

I've got them all in AVI format. So you can plug the hard drive into Xbox360, PS3 and many TV's, DVD and Blu-Ray players and they'll play straight off the hard drive.

I also have When Games Attack also presented by Dominik Diamond.

I wont charge you anything apart from the returns postage. The choice is yours.