The Evil Dead Chronicles is here! Don't miss it

Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

The Knowby Warrior

The Evil Dead Chronicles is here! Don't miss it

Post by The Knowby Warrior »

Hello Deadites,

Hope to be welcomed.

I've created the best and craziest Evil Dead timeline/scenario ever conceived, see by yourself:

http://evildeadarmyofdarkness.blogspot.com
http://evildeadarmyofdarkness.blogspot. ... eline.html

The blog got a score of more than 5000 visits in less than 5 days, which is scary.

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

The Knowby Warrior, the greatest Italian fan. 8-)
Last edited by The Knowby Warrior on Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kloga

Re: The Evil Dead Chronicles is here! Don't miss it

Post by Kloga »

The Knowby Warrior wrote:Hello Deadites,
I've created the best and craziest Evil Dead timeline/scenario ever conceived, see by yourself:
Greetings from Ukraine. Really interesting timeline, indeed.
Also, I'm strongly sure that a part of Evil Dead charm is that logically, despite being set in one universe all of the four films have a slightly different continuity and actually it's becuase any major event connected to the Book changes the universe one way or another. It's also may be the reason why Ash is going slightly mad - becuase he's disoriented in time and space.
The Knowby Warrior

Re: The Evil Dead Chronicles is here! Don't miss it

Post by The Knowby Warrior »

Kloga wrote:
The Knowby Warrior wrote:Hello Deadites,
Greetings from Ukraine. Really interesting timeline, indeed.
Also, I'm strongly sure that a part of Evil Dead charm is that logically, despite being set in one universe all of the four films have a slightly different continuity and actually it's becuase any major event connected to the Book changes the universe one way or another. It's also may be the reason why Ash is going slightly mad - becuase he's disoriented in time and space.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Your theory is fascinating and funny too.