Forum Hosting Upgrade

Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

EvilDeadChainsaws
Site Admin

Forum Hosting Upgrade

Post by EvilDeadChainsaws »

Apologies if the forum has been down over the last 24 hours, as of now, my whole site (including this forum) has been migrated over to a newer/better hosting package. It's cheaper, should be a little faster, and more reliable. I've also just updated the phpBB version of this forum from it's ancient 3.0.12 to the latest version, so the old style (colour scheme) doesn't work anymore. The latest version of phpBB is still quite new, so there are only a few styles out for it, which is why the site looks light/blue at the moment. Once a suitable new style is released, I'll install that and add the BookOfTheDead.ws banner back in.

Everything is exactly as it was before. If you find anything else which doesn't work, please let me know.
EvilDeadChainsaws
Site Admin

Re: Forum Hosting Upgrade

Post by EvilDeadChainsaws »

The board's theme has been updated, so it now roughly looks the same as it did before the hosting move. I've also gone through the forum and updated a number of broken links which have accumulated over the years, fixed a fair number of broken images & videos, and removed the few images I couldn't fix.