The forums are now open!

Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

EvilDeadChainsaws
Site Admin

The forums are now open!

Post by EvilDeadChainsaws »

Welcome to the BookOfTheDead forums!

Just some introductions, I'm Rob (EvilDeadChainsaws) the website & forum creator, along with the other major contributor & admin James (Evil James).

This site started life in June 2009 as a personal pet project to completely re-make the old UK fansite WithinTheWoods.co.uk, with design input from that site's webmaster Mark, but as the project progressed it took a different direction and became a completely new website in it's own right. We're still working hard adding new material to make the most comprehensive Evil Dead website ever, but we're looking for content contributors to help us, so if you feel you have something to add or have material we don't, then please get in contact.

The forums are just getting started and we may add new sections in the future, but for the moment we have kept things simple; 'Evil Dead Discussion' for posts relating to Evil Dead, and 'General Discussion' for anything else. Feel free to introduce yourself, and post your thoughts on the main site; anything you think we should add, cover in more detail, or something not working for you?

Cheers all, Rob.
Julien

Re: The forums are now open!

Post by Julien »

Hi, I'm the webmaster of the web site Evil Dead Revival i'm very happy to see a new site on Evil Dead ! Good job ;)
TONYTHEKING

Post by TONYTHEKING »

I'm very happy me too :D
I hope the site will be the most complete, I can't wait more :P
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Good to see you up and running Rob!
seankingvideo

Post by seankingvideo »

Hello Deadites! I'm Sean King and I am new here. I do go back some with evildeadchainsaws having traded some rarities like CLOCKWORK and IT'S MURDER. Want to thank him for putting up this wonderful site! Keep it up Rob!!

S