Evil Dead DVD-ROM Folder Project

Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

EvilDeadChainsaws
Site Admin

Post by EvilDeadChainsaws »

[/size]
For those of you that have my DVD; The Evil Dead - The Treasures Collection, you'll notice that there's a DVD-ROM folder on it. Each new version contains everything from the last version, along with new additional/improved material. The first versions have been released on the 'Evil Dead - The Treasures Collection' DVD. As new items were added, this project has become too big for that disc. Rather than remove some of the less important/rare items, and continue trying to fit everything onto that one disc, future DVD-ROM folder releases will be as a standalone data DVDr disc.

the DVD-ROM folder will continue to be built up & revised as a project and re-released & shared online at points in the future. The current release DVD-ROM folder v1.6 is 6023mb big.
This is where you come in!
If you have any rare material that isn't already on this disc, or higher quality versions of any existing items you'd like to contribute to this project and share with other evil dead fans, I'd really like to hear from you. PM me if you have anything.

To give examples; This might be something you saved from the internet years ago and haven't seen since (Ebay auction photos are a good example as they are only around for a maximum of 90 days and then they're gone forever) or some rare collectable you have that no one else does, and you wouldn't mind taking some photos.

The current project contains a wide range of material; things like saved websites/pages/forums/ threads, PDFs, Photos, Artwork, Magazine/Newspaper Scans, Scripts, Fonts, Music & Audio Files, Videos, Text Files, etc... So get in contact, whatever you have.

Here is a current .TXT directory & file listing, it has 5,186 files over 81 directories so far;
Evil Dead DVD-ROM Folder Current File List.txt
tjg

Re: Evil Dead DVD-ROM Folder Project

Post by tjg »

Love the site.
PM sent.
ASH

Post by ASH »

Great Site :twisted:
Image ImageImage
uullaa

Post by uullaa »

How can i get one of these discs The whole treasures collection i mean? of course i am willing to pay for it . I have the original HERALD VIDEOGRAM laserdisc :) but would be nice to have it on dvd, thanx