BookOfTheDead.ws Anniversary Competition

Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

EvilDeadChainsaws
Site Admin

BookOfTheDead.ws Anniversary Competition

Post by EvilDeadChainsaws »

You can now head over to the Competition page to enter a competition to celebrate the ninth anniversary of BookOfTheDead.ws (coming up on the 31st of October). To enter all you have to do is take an Evil Dead themed photo. This can be anything from a halloween costume, a spooky cabin in some nearby woods, something you've made, a convention/signing, or something more creative. It just needs to be a photo of something physical. Only one entry per person allowed, so make it count. You can enter from anywhere in the world, and the closing date is November 31st 2018. The winner will be judged & announced shortly after that. Check out the Competition page for more information and how to enter.

http://www.bookofthedead.ws/website/com ... _main.html

The prize you can win is pretty special. Created to inspire the same feeling to the winner, that I had twenty years ago when I got my first Uncut bootleg VHS copy of The Evil Dead, I've created a six disc DVD box-set of rare Evil Dead material, in a one-off custom made vintage VHS style package. See the above link for more info on the set.