Moderators: Evil James, EvilDeadChainsaws

samraimi'sfan

Army of Darkness UNRATED

Post by samraimi'sfan »

I have a version that lasts: 2:03:14 Is there any longer version? :P
darkmast3r

Re: Army of Darkness UNRATED

Post by darkmast3r »

96 mins I believe is the director's cut. What is the version you have? Is it an official release? What scene's are different to the 96 min version?
samraimi'sfan

Post by samraimi'sfan »

version i dont know, but its longer than directors cut.
darkmast3r

Post by darkmast3r »

is it dvd,avi,ect?
Elise41

Post by Elise41 »

Care to share where you obtained this over 2 hour unrated version of Army of Darkness?
samraimi'sfan

Post by samraimi'sfan »

dvd, I bought this DVD bootleg from some german salesman,with german and english language.
Elise41

Post by Elise41 »

The Primitive Screwhead fan edit was around that long. I'm thinking that you have that with German subtitles/dubbing? Or just a different version with the deleted scenes spliced in.
samraimi'sfan

Post by samraimi'sfan »

no, this is not fanmade i dont think so. it's dvd Select language: English, German without subtitles
Elise41

Post by Elise41 »

Bootleg releases are something that Germany is common with from my understanding so when I hear about these type of releases I tend to be skeptic. Care to share some pictures of your release? (DVD case front and back, catalogue number, disc). If you've seen any other version of Army of Darkness, care to share what scenes have been added in comparison to say, the director's cut?

You've watched it right? I had a friend who had a Polish VHS of Evil Dead 2 that said the runtime was over 2 hours long but it simply the theatrical cut.
samraimi'sfan

Post by samraimi'sfan »

I don't have any original bootlegs because I sold them but I burn the images on DVDs and I can share them with you (trade them in). I have unrated versions of all three parts of the franchise. if you want you can write me pn.